I am supporting Maitrayana to help 50 young girls from Delhi go through their economic empowerment journey.
The funds raised through this platform will help 50 girls -
1) Build their further education and career pathways
2) Get exposure to different companies and the employment and growth opportunities they offer
3) Build 21st-century employability skills such as leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork, communication, and self-management through the medium of sports
4) Learn conversation English
5) Be digitally literate
6) Receive one-on-one mentoring and guidance
7) Learn CV making, interview preparation, rights at the workplace, and how to look for jobs online and offline
8) Opportunities to enter formal employment in various sectors such as sports, retail and sales, non-for-profits, etc.
A big thank you to all those who have donated on this page.
Running as a great equalizer brings so many of us from different walks of life on one platform and unites us. I very strongly believe running can also help us in bridging the social gaps and help us come together and work towards a better future for us all, and create equal opportunities for everyone.